Showing 1–9 of 27 results
Habanero Death DustFrom $9.95
Black OPS Brisket RubFrom $8.95
Competition Beef & Pork RubFrom $7.95
VIP Rub Sample Pack$15.95
Santa Maria Grill SeasoningFrom $7.95
Carne Crosta Steakhouse RubFrom $9.95
Gold Edition Rub Sample Pack$8.95
Smokey Chile Lime All Purpose RubFrom $7.95
Find a Retailer Near You!
Use our interactive map to locate an Authorized Oakridge BBQ dealer near you.
Follow us on Instagram!
World's Finest Barbecue Rubs - Handmade to Order in Our Own Production Facility - Uncompromising Quality and Freshness - Over 8,400 Awards Worldwide
Error: API requests are being delayed. New posts will not be retrieved for at least 5 minutes.
- Oakridge BBQ Rubs & Seaso... Oakridge BBQ Rubs Are the best barbecue rubs money can buy. We...
- Smoked Venison Roast Since deer season is now open here in Missouri, I thought I'd do a smoked venison r...
- Authorized Dealers Where to Buy Oakridge BBQ Products Below is a listing of where you can buy Oakridge...
- Gold Edition Oakridge BBQ’s Gold Edition spice rubs are different. Oakridge BBQ rubs are the be...
- Recipes Below is a consolidated listing of all the recipes we've done on OakridgeBBQ.com, bon...
- Why no MSG? Oakridge BBQ is not like most other manufacturers. I put the utmost emphasis on spice...
- Here’s Chuckie!! Oakridg... I was cleaning out my deep freezer earlier this week and found two chuck roasts lef...
- Brine 101 – How to Use G... Since we get a lot of questions about how to use Game Changer Brine & Injection...
- Signature Edition Oakridge BBQ’s Signature Edition spice rubs are different. Oakridge BBQ rubs are t...
- Sample Packs Oakridge BBQ Sample Packs Oakridge BBQ rubs are the best barbecue rubs money can buy...
- Oakridge BBQ Rubs are Gluten F... You'll be happy to know that all Oakridge BBQ seasonings are completely 100% gluten f...
- Oakridge BBQ Goes Whole Hog! Well, I cooked a whole hog over the 4th of July holiday... It was really easy an...
- Game Changer Brined Chicken Th... In order to showcase our new brine, I thought what better way than to show everyone...
- How to use Game Changer Brine... I get a lot of questions about this one, so I thought I'd just post the basic recipe...
- How to Trim Competition St. Lo... How to Trim Competition St. Louis Spare Ribs Mmmm, pork... Even better, pork spare...
- Why no MSG? August 29, 2020
- Oakridge BBQ’s 10 Year Anniversary Sale! March 10, 2020
- Oakridge BBQ in Afghanistan! January 13, 2020
- Oakridge BBQ’s Biggest Sale of the Year Starts Tonight! November 25, 2019
- Hand Made BBQ Rubs May 23, 2019
- New custom end grain cutting board!! June 8, 2018
- Garlic Lemon Seafood Pasta November 3, 2017