Showing 1–9 of 16 results
Smokey Chile Lime All Purpose Rub$7.95 – $239.95
Granulated Honey$6.95 – $10.95
Smoked Sweet Paprika$8.95 – $13.95
Extra Fine Raw Cane Sugar$3.95 – $4.95
Chipotle Morita Chile Powder$9.95 – $15.95
Ole Hickory SQUOGS Hickory Cooking Logs$28.95 – $54.95
Fine Flake Sea Salt$2.95 – $3.95
Ancho Chile Powder$7.95 – $13.95
Guajillo Chile Powder$7.95 – $12.95
Find a Retailer Near You!
Use our interactive map to locate an Authorized Oakridge BBQ dealer near you.
Follow us on Instagram!
World's Finest Barbecue Rubs - Handmade to Order in Our Own Production Facility - Uncompromising Quality and Freshness - Over 7,000 Awards Worldwide
- Oakridge BBQ Rubs & Seaso... Oakridge BBQ Rubs Are the best barbecue rubs money can buy. We...
- Smoked Venison Roast Since deer season is now open here in Missouri, I thought I'd do a smoked venison r...
- Authorized Dealers Where to Buy Oakridge BBQ Products Below is a listing of where you can buy Oakridge...
- New Products! SPOGOS ~ Salt, Pepper, Onion, Garlic & Other Spices 2018 Vintage Crucible...
- Recipes Below is a consolidated listing of all the recipes we've done on OakridgeBBQ.com, bon...
- Deep Fried Ribs Yeah, you heard me right. I said Deep Fried Ribs... Sounds like a heart attack on...
- Sample Packs Oakridge BBQ Sample Packs Oakridge BBQ rubs are the best barbecue rubs money can buy...
- How to Trim Competition St. Lo... How to Trim Competition St. Louis Spare Ribs Mmmm, pork... Even better, pork spare...
- Oakridge BBQ Roasted Herbed Re... Looking for the perfect accompaniment to your next steak dinner? Here's one of our...
- Sponsorship Application Sponsorship Application to become an Oakridge BBQ Factory Team Interested in b...
- Asian BBQ Wings & Thai-Fu... I'm a huge fan of all kinds of Asian food; Chinese, Thai, Vietnamese, etc. I love...
- Brine 101 – How to Use G... Since we get a lot of questions about how to use Game Changer Brine & Injection...
- Quick, Easy & Healthy Oak... It rained here the other day, so plans of barbecued chicken quickly changed to an...
- Big Ginger No, it's not my kid sister and it's not some big-boned red head either. It's a drink...
- Oakridge BBQ Pork Chops BBQ Pork Chops! Ahhh, pork. Who doesn't love pork? Well ok, I guess there are a few...
- Oakridge BBQ in Afghanistan! January 13, 2020
- Oakridge BBQ’s Biggest Sale of the Year Starts Tonight! November 25, 2019
- Hand Made BBQ Rubs May 23, 2019
- New custom end grain cutting board!! June 8, 2018
- Garlic Lemon Seafood Pasta November 3, 2017
- Rye and Ginger with Orange October 31, 2017
- Beef Sliders April 21, 2017