Showing 1–9 of 17 results
Smokey Chile Lime All Purpose RubFrom $7.95
Granulated HoneyFrom $5.95
Smoked Sweet PaprikaFrom $7.95
Extra Fine Raw Cane SugarFrom $3.95
Fine Flake Sea SaltFrom $2.95
Ancho Chile PowderFrom $5.95
Ole Hickory SQUOGS Hickory Cooking LogsFrom $28.95
Chipotle Morita Chile PowderFrom $8.95
Granulated GarlicFrom $4.95
Find a Retailer Near You!
Use our interactive map to locate an Authorized Oakridge BBQ dealer near you.
Follow us on Instagram!
World's Finest Barbecue Rubs - Handmade to Order in Our Own Production Facility - Uncompromising Quality and Freshness - Over 8,400 Awards Worldwide
- Oakridge BBQ Rubs & Seaso... Oakridge BBQ Rubs Are the best barbecue rubs money can buy. We...
- Smoked Venison Roast Since deer season is now open here in Missouri, I thought I'd do a smoked venison r...
- Authorized Dealers Where to Buy Oakridge BBQ Products Below is a listing of where you can buy Oakridge...
- Recipes Below is a consolidated listing of all the recipes we've done on OakridgeBBQ.com, bon...
- New Products! SPOGOS ~ Salt, Pepper, Onion, Garlic & Other Spices Smokey Chile Lime All...
- Sample Packs Oakridge BBQ Sample Packs Oakridge BBQ rubs are the best barbecue rubs money can buy...
- Gold Edition Oakridge BBQ’s Gold Edition spice rubs are different. Oakridge BBQ rubs are the be...
- Oakridge BBQ Rubs are Gluten F... You'll be happy to know that all Oakridge BBQ seasonings are completely 100% gluten f...
- How to Trim Competition St. Lo... How to Trim Competition St. Louis Spare Ribs Mmmm, pork... Even better, pork spare...
- Signature Edition Oakridge BBQ’s Signature Edition spice rubs are different. Oakridge BBQ rubs are t...
- Brine 101 – How to Use G... Since we get a lot of questions about how to use Game Changer Brine & Injection...
- Jamaican Jerk Chicken After we initially released our Jah Love Jamaican Jerk seasoning in the spring of...
- Limited Edition Rub Our Limited Edition Rubs are available once a year in hand numbered bags. We usual...
- How to use Game Changer Brine... I get a lot of questions about this one, so I thought I'd just post the basic recipe...
- Back in the Saddle Again It's been a long hard winter and I haven't cooked outdoors for months. About the t...
- Oakridge BBQ’s 10 Year Anniversary Sale! March 10, 2020
- Oakridge BBQ in Afghanistan! January 13, 2020
- Oakridge BBQ’s Biggest Sale of the Year Starts Tonight! November 25, 2019
- Hand Made BBQ Rubs May 23, 2019
- New custom end grain cutting board!! June 8, 2018
- Garlic Lemon Seafood Pasta November 3, 2017
- Rye and Ginger with Orange October 31, 2017