Showing 1–9 of 17 results
Smokey Chile Lime All Purpose RubFrom $9.50
Granulated HoneyFrom $5.95
Smoked Sweet PaprikaFrom $7.95
Extra Fine Raw Cane SugarFrom $3.95
Ancho Chile PowderFrom $6.95
Granulated GarlicFrom $4.95
Fine Flake Sea SaltFrom $2.95
Ole Hickory SQUOGS Hickory Cooking LogsFrom $28.95
Chipotle Morita Chile PowderFrom $9.95
Find a Retailer Near You!
Use our interactive map to locate an Authorized Oakridge BBQ dealer near you.
Follow us on Instagram!
World's Finest Barbecue Rubs - Handmade to Order in Our Own Production Facility - Uncompromising Quality and Freshness - Over 8,400 Awards Worldwide
- Oakridge BBQ Rubs & Seaso... Oakridge BBQ Rubs Are the best barbecue rubs money can buy. We...
- Smoked Venison Roast Since deer season is now open here in Missouri, I thought I'd do a smoked venison r...
- Authorized Dealers Where to Buy Oakridge BBQ Products Below is a listing of where you can buy Oakridge...
- Gold Edition Oakridge BBQ’s Gold Edition spice rubs are different. Oakridge BBQ rubs are the be...
- Recipes Below is a consolidated listing of all the recipes we've done on OakridgeBBQ.com, bon...
- Jamaican Jerk Chicken After we initially released our Jah Love Jamaican Jerk seasoning in the spring of...
- New Products! New Grill Master Rub Kit SPOGOS ~ Salt, Pepper, Onion, Garlic & Other Spices...
- How to Trim Competition St. Lo... How to Trim Competition St. Louis Spare Ribs Mmmm, pork... Even better, pork spare...
- About Us About Us: Oakridge BBQ, Serious BBQ Rubs | Handmade in Kearney, MO | USA &...
- Brine 101 – How to Use G... Since we get a lot of questions about how to use Game Changer Brine & Injection...
- Hanger Steaks with Oakridge BB... Well, this has been on my bucket list for a long time. So, when I was at Restauran...
- Bulk Spices Now, the same top-tier spices and ingredients we use in our rubs are available in b...
- Deep Fried Ribs Yeah, you heard me right. I said Deep Fried Ribs... Sounds like a heart attack on...
- Signature Edition Oakridge BBQ’s Signature Edition spice rubs are different. Oakridge BBQ rubs are t...
- Why no MSG? Oakridge BBQ is not like most other manufacturers. I put the utmost emphasis on spice...
- Our Pre-Thanksgiving Sale is Here! November 12, 2020
- Why no MSG? August 29, 2020
- Oakridge BBQ’s 10 Year Anniversary Sale! March 10, 2020
- Oakridge BBQ in Afghanistan! January 13, 2020
- Oakridge BBQ’s Biggest Sale of the Year Starts Tonight! November 25, 2019
- Hand Made BBQ Rubs May 23, 2019
- New custom end grain cutting board!! June 8, 2018