Showing 1–9 of 37 results
Habanero Death Dust$9.95 – $161.95
Black OPS Brisket Rub$8.95 – $135.95
Secret Weapon Pork & Chicken Rub$7.95 – $98.95
Dominator Sweet Rib Rub$7.95 – $115.95
Game Changer Brine & Injection$12.95 – $166.95
Competition Beef & Pork Rub$7.95 – $99.95
Santa Maria Grill Seasoning$7.95 – $138.95
Carne Crosta Steakhouse Rub$9.95 – $186.95
Find a Retailer Near You!
Use our interactive map to locate an Authorized Oakridge BBQ dealer near you.
Follow us on Instagram!
World's Finest Barbecue Rubs - Handmade to Order in Our Own Production Facility - Uncompromising Quality and Freshness - Over 7,000 Awards Worldwide
- Oakridge BBQ Rubs & Seaso... Oakridge BBQ Rubs Are the best barbecue rubs money can buy. We...
- Recipes Below is a consolidated listing of all the recipes we've done on OakridgeBBQ.com, bon...
- Smoked Venison Roast Since deer season is now open here in Missouri, I thought I'd do a smoked venison r...
- Brine 101 – How to Use G... Since we get a lot of questions about how to use Game Changer Brine & Injection...
- Deep Fried Ribs Yeah, you heard me right. I said Deep Fried Ribs... Sounds like a heart attack on...
- Authorized Dealers Where to Buy Oakridge BBQ Products Below is a listing of where you can buy Oakridge...
- Game Changer Brined Chicken Th... In order to showcase our new brine, I thought what better way than to show everyone...
- New Products! SPOGOS ~ Salt, Pepper, Onion, Garlic & Other Spices 2018 Vintage Crucible...
- Sample Packs Oakridge BBQ Sample Packs Oakridge BBQ rubs are the best barbecue rubs money can buy...
- How to Trim Competition St. Lo... How to Trim Competition St. Louis Spare Ribs Mmmm, pork... Even better, pork spare...
- Signature Edition Oakridge BBQ’s Signature Edition spice rubs are different. Oakridge BBQ rubs are t...
- Big Ginger No, it's not my kid sister and it's not some big-boned red head either. It's a drink...
- Sponsorship Application Sponsorship Application to become an Oakridge BBQ Factory Team Interested in b...
- Oakridge BBQ Goes Whole Hog! Well, I cooked a whole hog over the 4th of July holiday... It was really easy an...
- Oakridge BBQ Tells All About S... Oakridge BBQ Tells All About Sponsorship in The BBQ Times Oakridge BBQ Tells All Abo...
- Oakridge BBQ in Afghanistan! January 13, 2020
- Oakridge BBQ’s Biggest Sale of the Year Starts Tonight! November 25, 2019
- Hand Made BBQ Rubs May 23, 2019
- New custom end grain cutting board!! June 8, 2018
- Garlic Lemon Seafood Pasta November 3, 2017
- Rye and Ginger with Orange October 31, 2017
- Beef Sliders April 21, 2017