With the “Big Game” just around the corner, we thought it would be a good time to share a couple killer snack ideas to help set your party on fire.
These are quick and easy snacks that anyone can make. They only took a few minutes to throw together, but the flavor is out of this world! You’ll be the hero of your Big Game party with these!
- 1 – 15 oz. bag Chex Mix Traditional®
- 9 oz. Spanish or Cocktail Peanuts
- ¼ – ⅓ Cup Oakridge BBQ Habanero Death Dust
- Cooking Spray
- Preheat oven to 350º
- Pour Chex Mix® into a large bowl
- Spray with cooking spray until moistened, toss and spray some more until all pieces are evenly coated with cooking spray.
- Sprinkle ¼ – ⅓ Cup Habanero Death Dust over mix. Add slowly in batches, tossing between each addition.
- Pour mix onto rimmed baking sheet and spread out evenly.
- Bake in oven for 5 – 7 minutes.
- Allow to cool, then enjoy!
- 16 oz. sour cream
- 1 package Hidden Valley Ranch® dip mix
- 1 – 2 TBSB Oakridge BBQ Habanero Death Dust
- Rinsed and prepared fresh vegetables
- Mix sour cream with ranch mix and death dust in medium-sized bowl.
- Rinse and cut vegetables into bite-sized pieces. You can cheat like I did and use baby carrots to reduce the amount of vegetable prep needed.
- The dip is even better if allowed to set in fridge overnight before serving.
And last, but certainly not least…
- Click here for the recipe.