Never satisfied with the status quo, we have been diligently working with our graphic artist for the past two years on a fresh, new package design. While still a few months off, the efforts of our labor have begun to produce fruit. I introduce to the world, a sneak peek at our new look for 2015.
We now offer our Game Changer All Purpose Brine in a 25 lb. “bag in a box” option for only $109.95!!
Use the coupon code “CYBER15″ at check-out and you’ll receive 15% off your entire order* now through Midnight on Monday November 2nd.
*Ultimate Sample Packs are excluded from this offer.
Both styles, all sizes, back in stock!
Get ‘em while they’re hot!
Oakridge BBQ Shirts! Sizes up to 5xl
Material: 50/50 Poly/Cotton
Two styles to choose from!
The official 2014 Oakridge BBQ Sponsorship Team roster has been posted on our website! Congrats to everyone that made it this year and thanks to everyone who sent in an application. The competition was fierce this year with over 65 world class teams applying.
Check out Steve’s latest video where he demonstrates how to smoke a brisket flat using Oakridge BBQ Black Ops rub. That brisket looked great, Steve!! Be sure to check out Steve’s awesome blog at http://bbqbros.net/.
We are now accepting applications for the 2014 Oakridge BBQ Sponsorship Program!
In pursuit of full disclosure, we will only be adding a few new teams this year. I will be capping our roster around 50 teams, which means that we will only have a few empty slots to fill. This means that our selection process will be highly competitive this year. So, please be sure to fill out your application to the best of your ability and give ample detail about yourself and your team.
To download the application, please click on the link below.
When the link opens, choose a location, and save a copy of the application to your computer. Once you’ve saved a copy to your computer, open it and add your information. Then, email the updated application to email@example.com.
The application period will close January 31, 2014.
Thanks and good luck!
It was a banner year for us. I can’t really even put into words how impressed I am with all of our sponsored teams. I’ve said it before, and I’ll say it again; it’s one thing to compete with your own rubs and do well, but it’s entirely another to watch others take your creations and win weekend after weekend with them. Take a look at what these fine folks accomplished in 2013…
- 234 Contests
- 10 Sanctioning Bodies
- 2 Countries
- 30 States
- 166 Chicken calls
- 147 Rib calls
- 130 Pork calls
- 166 Brisket calls
- 23 RCGs
- 28 GCs
- 812 Total Top Ten Calls
for a GRAND TOTAL of 1,544 Top Ten Calls in just the last three seasons!
Other individual accomplishments include:
- Multiple perfect 180’s, including Clark Crew BBQ’s perfect Brisket at the American Royal Open
- Clark Crew also took RCG at the American Royal Open
- IAB 30 took 5th in Brisket and 10th Overall at the Jack Daniels Invitational
- Wildcatter’s Q Crew was 17th Overall in the nation (KCBS)
- Wildcatter’s Q Crew was 3rd in the nation for Chicken (KCBS)
- Wildcatter’s Q Crew was 5th in the nation for Brisket (KCBS)
- Wildcatter’s Q Crew was 20th in the nation for Ribs (KCBS)
- IAB 30 was 28th Overall in the nation (KCBS)
- IAB 30 was 16th in the nation for Pork (KCBS)
- IAB 30 was 30th in the nation for Chicken (KCBS)
- IAB 30 was 30th in the nation for Ribs (KCBS)
- Team Unknown won the most GC’s (5) and was 4th Overall in the nation (FBA)
- Wooley Bully BBQ was 9th Overall in the nation (FBA)
- Forrest’s Fine Foods was 11th Overall in the nation (FBA)
- Lang BBQ Smokers was 12th Overall in the nation (FBA)
- Lang BBQ Smokers was 3rd in the nation for Ribs (FBA)
- Lang BBQ Smokers was the FBA Georgia State Champion
- Loot N’ Booty BBQ won the 1st Annual Route 66 Team of the Year Award
- Rubbed, Smoked & Sauced won their second Great Lakes BBQ Association’s Beak2Beak Contest
Please join me in congratulating all of these fine teams!